My Constellations

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Second Child Theory

As a matter of fact, the thought about second child theory crossed my mind a couple years ago. I think in the most situations (not all the time), the second child of the family had the best appearance in a physical way. We can say, has a good looking face compared with her/his sibling. Or.... if they don’t have the face, they become a friendly & extrovert person so that everybody loves to be with them. They’re more popular. I don’t have any scientific explanation. I don’t know what chromosome involved, just based on instant observation in daily life. Perhaps any expert can give me a hand to do some research if they don’t have anything to do :D.

The last time I saw this phenomenon in January when I have a light dinner with some friends. We order instant noodles with cornet and roasted banana with cheese, milk, plus chocolate. Mmmm.. yummy! There is a family sit beside our table. This parent comes with their three boys. I know exactly which one is the second child based on their posture. It’s clearly visible. And my weird theory matches to this family :D. Then I told the theory to my friends. Some of them seem agree with me though, not 100 percent. Some of them just smile, don’t know how to respond. I decided 2 friends are in my side and the other 2 choose to finish their meal. Three versus two. Statistical result would be 60% agree with the theory. Ok, my sampling method might be biased. I need more data.

What do you think? Does this phenomenon run in your family?

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home