My Constellations

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I Luv Game

Until now...
It just like blood in my vein, never stop circulates. Beside the challenge, game gives me a sort of achievement i.e: point, level, or status. That's the satisfaction. At second hand, game especially strategy category can improve our problem solving ability and brain capability. It just like muscle, the more practice make our brain sharper.

Surprisingly, I feel like a different person when gaming. For example, in fighting game, my character tends to attack instead of defense. Sometimes like natural born killer or blood sucking vampire ^^. There's no mercy or negotiation. Maybe because I'm only focusing on achieving point and there's no humanity value involved.

Anyway, I luv game forever…

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

  • yup, it's in my blood also
    in my case, I like RPGs and Strategy
    I used to play Playstation, now I guess I'd rather play something simpler and less addictive like Facebook games... tough those simple games are apparently pretty addictive as well (*sigh*) :P

    By Anonymous dessy, at September 02, 2009 9:26 AM  

  • hehehe.... just to ticle ur brain...

    By Blogger Adee, at June 17, 2011 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home