My Constellations

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Beach or Mountain?

It’s just a question for fun, to kill time, without really caring about the answer. “O, you like Beach! Ok. Whenever there’s a chance. We’ll go on a trip to the beach instead of mountain”. But as time goes by, I see the pattern. Someone who prefers Beach is an extrovert, love to go around with people, talkative, friendly. He/she will become a good host, considering the host is not stingy :).

And for someone who prefers Mountain, they’re in the opposite site. They introvert, love peacefulness, analyzing, and don’t bother to be alone. I’ll bet they like reading.
If people like both beach and mountain then these people must have split personality. This is a joke. Please, forget it :).

Once ,we go to the mountain to see the crater from distance. One of my friend said to me, “Are we going up? Does it take time? Coz I wanna go to the beach. It’s fun”. Boom! Beach or Mountain question pops on my mind. Yeah... all the criteria for the Beach’ers are on him.
That’s why he didn’t enjoy Mountain View at all.

What about me?? Well, who cares? Beside I have split personality. :D :D It’s a joke!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 Comments:

  • Beach or Mountain ? hmm...i prefer to go to beach :D Kapan2 ke pantai yukkkk...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 26, 2006 12:13 PM  

  • Hmmm I can say both though with exception. For example, I like mountain but when it was snowy and we can go skiing, snowboarding or just see the scenery. But I also like beach when it wasn't so hot and I can go snorkeling or just bathing.
    I don't like mountain in the end of autumn, coz dry, cold and there was not much left to see. I don't like beach either when it was bloody hot or when you touched your skin, you can feel that it was so sticky.

    Conclusion: It depends with whom you go...HAHAHA

    By Blogger Ully, at March 27, 2006 2:13 AM  

  • Perhaps don't take it case by case. Just on the whole, the tendency.

    Let's say God comes to you and said "I want to destroy between Beach and Mountain. Which place you prefer to keep? Considering that there's no serious impact to the planet.
    Or...
    A terorist point a gun to you, and said "Short question. Only need 1 answer, 1 word. What atmosphere do you prefer? Beach or Mountain?

    Personally, my ratio between beach and mountain is 45%:55% (9:11). And I said Mountain. I can't stand heat :)

    By Blogger Adee, at March 29, 2006 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home