My Constellations

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The preferred ways to enjoy life

Individuals differ from one another in their choice to develop and enjoy life. And these things below are my preferred ways. Here I am an ordinary gal in this ordinary world.

Anything to do with images

-
watching movie
-
watching TV
-
reading magazine
-
stargazing
-
looking painting
-
shopping or window shopping
-
keep a map and the like
-
taking photos **

Anything to do with sounds
- play mp3
- sing a song
- play instrument **

Anything to do with body movement
- play Time Crisis :)
- play bowling
- play billiards
- play basketball
- dancing
- gardening **

Anything to do with words

- read a book (fiction or non fiction)
- surfing internet
- read & write blog :)
- write journal

Anything to do with peoples

- joking
- hang out

Anything to do with the self

- profiling
- introspection
- deciding

Anything to do with logic
- play puzzle
- play PC game
- play card

P.S.
** : a wish that is still a wish

Last movie watched: Jarhead
(There’s no climax make this movie a little bit boring. No serious battle happened in war situation. The story is too normal to be a movie. This time I am not on Roeper & Ebert site :). Jake Gyllenhaal looks terrible with that army haircut)

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 Comments:

  • Hiii Adhee I am Back from Journeyy , and is now using a perfect keyboard ^_^ ( for a cost - of course, nothing for free nowadays )

    its seen to me you've got those 'out of date' movies watched recently. Why dont you try 'Butterfly Effect' then ? kinda good movie I think ...

    euh - i wonder what do you mean by ***** ... why not *** or ******** instead ?

    Aha I know, you must be cheating ... check another website yaaa @_@


    Rgds,
    ***

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 09, 2006 10:37 PM  

  • Tell You what,
    I prefer watch movie with a good quality screen which is found in the late DVD p*r*cy. Ups... Before buy DVD, I must check the screen and the English subtitle. These criteria should be passed. It’s fine to me because watching movie is not like fashion or gadget trend. “Time” doesn’t matter. You can see futuristic setting in an old released movie. And you can see Victorian setting in a new released movie.
    I’ve watch “Butterfly Effect”, a movie starring Ashton Kutcher. That time I choose to watch it because of the title. I was curious what media he use to turn back and forth in time. So simple....with a journal :)
    Do you have another recommendation? I’m happy to listen.

    By Blogger Adee, at August 12, 2006 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home