My Constellations

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Uncertain Possibilities that milling around fate

When I need to know a piece of the future, I tend to face the result that is beyond my thought. Lots of possibilities or scenarios pop up but the minor one is come out. I spent tons of second to think what will happen on the H-day and finally I found out it was absolutely against my prediction. Who play with my fate?? Is it the Moirae? (OK, This is just a rhetoric question... no particular purpose within). If I’m too confidence the result will disappointing and vice versa if I’m too pessimistic the result will be good.

The other nature fact is that you can’t change or balance your confidence or pessimistic thought. For example if you think the H-day will be bad then automatically there’s only a tiny spot room for good scenarios in your mind. The rest of it would be “what if pessimistic questions” in every place on your mind.

What is the situation I’m trying to say here?
It could be final testing to pass college, audited, meeting someone, interviewed, attends an event, etc. With one condition which is the result must really really mean to me but I can’t control it 100%. Otherwise I don’t want to waste my time trying to be Nostradamus the Second.

Do all people experience this kinda stuff or is it just me?
I entry this posting it’s because I experienced this phenomenon on this week.

Last movie watched: Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
(Entertaining. J. Depp doesn’t play much on his effeminate hand style just like on the first episode. To me, that’s what makes him funny. It’s quite long duration movie and not finishes yet. There’s a third episode!! Truly a commercial movie. In fact my watching buddy -another movie freaks- laughing in a funny way ^_^).

Share/Save/Bookmark

4 Comments:

  • remind me of paulo cuelho's quote "The world's greatest lie: at a certain point in our lives we lose control of what's happening to us and our lives become controlled by fate"

    By Blogger Ully, at August 18, 2006 8:24 PM  

  • btw nonton ini loh dee..: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443543/

    Ada edward norton loh...:D

    By Blogger Ully, at August 19, 2006 12:26 AM  

  • Kayaknya ya... film ini bakal keren banget. Puas deh nonton Ed Norton lagi. Setelah sekian taun, entah ngapain dia di Amerika selama ini. Aku malah baru nyadar dialah Raja yang kena Lepra di "Kingdom of Heaven". Tempo hari aku liat di TV thriller The Illusionist , dia memang tampil begitu percaya diri (sok tau ya) dan berkarisma (sangat sangat sok tau). Dia kan tinggi jadi kalo pake jubah magician pasti mantap. Apalagi ada Rufus Sewell, aktor berkarakter dari Inggris yang nggak kalah karismatik. Sewel ini memang cocok banget berperan Antagonis. I like him when he play on "Helen of Troy (TV)".

    By Blogger Adee, at August 20, 2006 12:18 AM  

  • Speaking of Paulo Cuelho's The Alchemist.... mmm that's hard. :)
    No matter happen, do your best, follow your heart, and you'll find the goal of ur life.

    Click www.google.co.id then search
    "paulo cuelho The world's greatest lie", you'll see a surprise thing.

    By Blogger Adee, at August 20, 2006 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home