My Constellations

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Serotonin bursting humor

This is long weekend due to our Independent day on August 17th and I found myself sitting on my laptop reading Dilbert blog. I love the comic strip and plus the cartoonist indulging us by making Dilbert blog. Good Job. On a certain time of my reading, I’m on a nice catchy posting with short simple writing. Apparently it was a funny posting!! :D :D :D. Just love this life when a simple thing can make your day brighter or wake up your mood. So I wanna share with you, guys.

Feel free to click this link: Humor of the Week

Hold on!!
I know most of you such a very busy person that have no much time to click the link then wait for 10 secs to open a window just to read a humor. Since my mood is good, I copy that posting and paste it to my blog. Time efficiency, right?
Maybe I copy someone's blog, maybe I paste someone's blog to mine, but does that make me a plagiarist? (No...... moreover you've saved people time from this unnecessary time spender posting).





Most Optimistic Guy Ever

My favorite news story recently is about Louisiana Congressman William Jefferson. The FBI allegedly videotaped him accepting $100,000 in cash from an informant. When the authorities searched his house they found the cash in his freezer, wrapped in food containers and aluminum foil. The serial numbers allegedly match the money the informant gave him.

That’s not the funny part, although it’s a good start. The funny part is that he’s claiming he’s innocent. I’m trying to imagine him on the witness stand explaining all of this away.

Prosecution: “Congressman Jefferson, why did you put the money in food containers and store it in your freezer?”

Jefferson: “Well, I like my money to be chilled.”

Prosecution: “What?”

Jefferson: “Yes sir. I find that if I cool it to about 16 degree Fahrenheit, it doesn’t stick together. You should try it.”

Prosecution: “Why did you think our informant was giving you $100,000 in cash? Didn’t it seem like a bribe?”

Jefferson: “Heck no. You’d be surprised how many times people have given me $100,000 for no reason whatsoever. I had to put a second refrigerator in the garage just to keep it all chilled.”

Prosecution: “You have a second refrigerator?”

Jefferson: “Um…I’ll say no.”

Prosecution: “You just said you do.”

Jefferson: “You can’t prove that.”

Anyway, the point is that I have to admire his optimism.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home