My Constellations

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Do You Eat Carnivores?

I was in the food court with my family. This time, I’m gonna try sea food, so I ordered roasted fish. I told the server, the fish must be very very well-done. It prevents me to puke coz I can’t stand fishy food. Maybe I’ll tell you later about my eating problem. It’s not anorexia or bulimia, okay. Don’t you ever think about it. :)
There it is the food, after waiting for about 10 minutes. On the first taste, I started to smell fishy. I hardly swallow the food until pass my throat. I don’t think I can continue eating this horrible food. My mom will be the solution. We switch the food. I grumbled inside my mind. He, the server, supposed to give me a fresh fish, supposed to roast the fish much longer, supposed to season the fish thicker, or whatsoever. Food must hate me coz we often never get along. They know how to wake up my sense of smell in term of fishy smell. People sometimes don’t believe me when I stop or don’t eat because I told them the food is fishy. The reason is they don’t found any problem with that food but me.

I look at my uneatable fish... *hiks* and then I saw its jaw is gaping and what shocking me is that the teeth are sharp and big. Based on the morphology of its teeth, this fish is a carnivore. It might be a predator.
I eat chicken that come from herbivore. I eat beef that come from herbivore. I eat vegetables, fruits, beans, and their family. But I don’t eat dog, cat, or lion. They’re carnivore. It is bacteria job to “eat” their flesh and I should not seize the job. Apparently, my unconsciousness treats the same thing to living creatures in the water. When I saw a fang or sharp teeth on the food, I think about eating lion, cat, or dog. Certainly, you will loss the appetite.

It must be a link between carnivorous and fishy. Carnivore meat mostly fishier than herbivore meat (The statement is still hypothesis not theory. It is possible my statement has some exception).
Pork is fishier than chicken and beef. Because pig is the mixture between carnivore and herbivore. There’s a term for this habit, but since I don’t post a scientific article here, let makes it simple.

Have you ever seen a ribbon/cutlass fish (Indonesian: Ikan Layur)? Balinese people like this fish, so was my family. The fish is cooked by removing its head. Even though I never saw the head, I always smell fishy. So I don’t like it. Couple days ago I search on the internet about this fish. And I read the fact that, this fish eat another fish and sometimes become a predator. No wonder it has a strong fishy smell.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home