My Constellations

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Help!! We were locked..


This story is supposed to be a testimonial to my college friend in Friendster. I guess most of people who love internet and a living matter collector will register to this site. Is it enjoyed by Indonesian only or by all people around the globe? I don’t have any idea. For those who don’t know what I’m saying, I encourage you to visit and register the site :)
Back to the story, she doesn’t respond the testimonial and I think she doesn’t online for such a long time. I’m getting worried, is she okay there in Vietnam? Well, I hope so. Vietcong has vanished, right?

The story takes place in our campus when I was in college. I used to go to the lab for free internet from 8.00 pm until 1.00 am. Since I have the lab key, I turn the lab become internet corner at night. Sound fun? Sure it is!

As usual we use internet service in the lab. It’s 1.00 am. We decided to go home. Oh my God!! The gateway of this building is closed. We’re locked. There’s some robbing case happened recently. That is why building security is closely guarded. I guess curfew has been put into effect. Ok.. be calm. We go upstairs. Maybe we could find some guy there. Apparently, nobody is there. We’re locked and alone!
There’s a battle in my mind.
Let’s just jump from 2nd floor.
I can’t take the risk to break the leg and have brain concussion. What if nobody know we injured? It is worst than being locked.
How about stay a night in the lab?
For God sake! This building is the house of the ghost. Don’t you hear lots of spooky thing happened here?
Some of you might think, “Why don’t you contact friends to get a help?”.
Unfortunately, we don’t have a cellular. This technology hasn’t familiar yet on that time.
We’re in panic a little bit. Finally we go downstairs to the gateway and use the barbarian way which is screaming and hoping security/the guard hear it. Hey, mister! ... Security! Open the door! Open the door! Keep screaming. We grab the trellis harder and shake it. Suddenly *click*...... the door of the gateway is open. We’re freeze a moment. Craps!
Nobody locked the door. They’re just close it. Then start laughing...Ha ha ha..
Imagine if the security heard our screaming, came in a hurry, and found out 2 panic girls thought they’re locked but actually is not? Thanks God, it’s not happened. On the way home, all we can do just laughing the silliness.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home